We are all adapting to change. We could all use a morale boost. Let's get together online.
During this unprecedented time, organizations across the globe are being required to completely change the way they operate. Day to day operations don't look the way they did just a few weeks ago. The change has been demanding for all...CEO's, Leaders, Managers, HR departments, employees, and more. Whether you've been forced to downsize your team for the time being, shift all operations to work from home, or have had to cancel important events...it's likely that you and your people could use a little rockstar energy right now!
As a leader in adapting to change, Sandy is now offering keynotes presentations and conference style programs in a virtual environment. Now is the time to show your people how much they matter, and give them the morale boost they need and the mindset to 'BEAT THE ODDS'!
BEAT THE ODDS
8 Lessons on Becoming a Rockstar in Business and in Life
- Methods that Hall of Fame Rock Stars use to stay relevant and create career longevity such as adapting to change
- Ideas to generate an ever-growing, multi generational customer "fanbase"
- A realization of the power of gratitude and service to others and ways that It can change your life
- Methods to cultivate trust and transparency with colleagues and employees
- Ways to create a spirit of service and altruism within yourself and throughout your entire workforce/student body
- Ways to establish and maintain a positive mindset regarding yourself, your job, and your future
- Ways for leaders to empower their people with the freedom to make informed decisions and be creative in solving problems
- Tools to nurture and create a culture of improved communication and relationships at work and at home
- Executive leadership teams
- All levels of management teams
- Sales Teams
- Frontline Employees
- Student Bodies
- Everyone who aspires to be a rockstar in their business and life
LEARN ABOUT "THE WHY"
"Too often we are quick to judge, dismiss and ignore. Our world is full of intolerance and greed.
And now...it's time for that to change."
Sandy speaks to everyone. His motivational keynote presentation contains a message that will resonate with anyone. From CEO to janitor, from parents and teachers, to students and children, sales teams and administrators, Sandy tailors and fine tunes his presentation for each individual audience in order to maximize engagement and resonate with all.
As a professional motivational speaker, Sandy Gennaro customizes his keynote presentation to each individual audience he speaks to. Depending on your audience and the goals you have within your organization, Sandy is able to tailor his presentation to provide takeaway messages that will energize, inspire and motivate your particular audience.
- Tried and true ways to create an environment where people are inspired to be the best version of themselves and deliver world class performance to the people they serve.
- Action tools to develop a team of people that are committed, focused and on fire for the brand they are helping to build.
- An alignment with the ‘Rock Star” attitude that drives high performance in business and life, not to mention a world class customer experience.
There is no doubt that Sandy has the “it” factor as a professional motivational speaker. He is an incredibly engaging, motivational storyteller and his presentation leaves everyone glued to their seats, eager to hear more.
Speaker, drummer, and author, Sandy Gennaro is passionate about helping people and organizations embrace a simple philosophy that separates world class organizations and high performance people from everybody else. Through his interactive presentation, Sandy entertains, inspires and challenges people to show up every day with the know-how and make a positive difference at work and in life!
Sandy's keynote presentation fee is dependent on a few factors. Sandy offers packages tailored to the needs of your organization, including virtual keynote presentations and conferences with one-on-one options available. Let’s talk about the possibilities and how we can tailor the program for you!